Farewell to Dr. Peters
After almost 20 years caring for patients at SYVMA, it’s bittersweet to announce that Dr. Peters has retired. We are excited that she will get to spend more time with her family, friends and travels, but she will be greatly missed here in the office. We know that her patients will miss her too, and we want you to know that we are in the process of looking for another physician to join our group.
If you have an upcoming appointment with her, our team is in the process of reaching out to you to reschedule with another provider. In the meantime, we’ll make sure you are able to be seen by Dr. Lane or Pablo if you need an appointment.
Thank you, Dr. Peters, for your hard work and high-level of patient care over the years. We wish you the best with all of your adventures ahead!
Committed To Your health
Since 1999, Santa Ynez Valley Medical Associates has maintained a reputation of caring for patients in the Santa Ynez Valley and the surrounding area. Our team of Board Certified Internal Medicine physicians is committed to providing outstanding, quality medical care for our patients.
24/7 Online Access Your Health Information
We would like to introduce the newest addition to our office—FollowMyHealth, a secure, online portal that gives you access to your health information at any time from wherever you may be.
• Save time—request prescription refills and appointments online
• Review your medical records—including test and lab results—in a safe, secure environment
• Keep your care up-to-date—add new medications, allergies, conditions and more
• Manage your family’s health—create proxy accounts for children or dependent adults
• Set and track goals—add your wellness goals and track your progress
• 24/7 access from any computer, smartphone or tablet